Grizzly Hip & Joint Aid Liquid for Dogs and Cats
Five Active Joint Support Ingredients
- Glucosamine is used in the formation of tendons, ligaments, bones and skin and helps cartilage maintain its internal “shock absorber” fluids.
- Chondroitin supports cartilage resilience while serving as its most abundant building block.
- MSM is an important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and the immune system support.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps lubricate and cushion joint tissues, generate new cells, and dispose of metabolic waste.
- Wild Antarctic Krill Oil contains inherent “phospholipids” (a major component of all cell membranes) to allow important molecules like Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM to move into and out of cells.
Grizzly Krill Oil is made with wild krill sustainably sourced from the pristine waters of Antarctica. The addition of krill oil results in a unique joint product that can be more readily utilized by your dog or cat to help maintain the health of hips, joints, cartilage, collagen, and other cell structures of the body that are responsible for movement.
Even better, wild Antarctic krill oil also makes these ingredients far easier on your pet’s digestive tract, and encourages better absorption of all the nutrients in your pet’s diet. Absorbing nutrients becomes increasingly important as a dog or cat ages, and his or her appetite and digestion slow down, making this product an ideal option for senior pets who need joint support.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: For every two pumps (7.0 ml)
|Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl (shellfish source)||375 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine source)||310 mg|
|Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)||310 mg|
|Krill Oil||160 mg|
|Sodium Hyaluronate / Hyaluronic Acid (HA)||2.5 mg|
Water, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
Glucosamine Sulfate 1500mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 1250mg
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 1250mg
Krill Oil 560mg
Hyaluronic Acid 10mg
|Weight of Dog lbs||Pump Strokes/Day|
|Up to 12 lbs||1|
|12 to 25 lbs||2|
|25 to 50 lbs||3|
|50 to 75 lbs||4|
|75 to 100 lbs||6|
|Over 100 lbs||8|