Muttluks Snow Mushers (2 shoes per package)
Original price $47.99
Current price $40.99
Soft on paws! Tough on terrain!
Barefoot technology that’s pawsitively comfortable. Snow Mushers are a unique combination of quality, comfort and durability for your dog.
2 Boots per package
- Rugged winter boots
- Fleece inner lining for cozy winter use
- Flexible rugged rubber soles with traction treads
- Extra-large opening for easy-on
- Unique double-wrap fastening system
- Elastic soft-cinch fastening - easy on dew claws, secure on fastening
- Reflective accents provide nighttime visibility and safety
Muttluks Sizing - Boots - 2 per package
|Size||length (cm)||length (inch)|
|1 (XXS-XS)||6.35 and under||2½ and under|
|2 (XS)||6.35 - 7||2½ - 2¾|
|3 (XS-S)||7 - 7.6||2¾ - 3|
|4 (S)||7.6 - 8.25||3 - 3¼|
|5 (S-M)||8.25 - 8.9||3¼ - 3½|
|6 (M)||8.9 - 9.5||3½ - 3¾|
|7 (M-L)||9.5 - 10.2||3¾ - 4|
|8 (L)||10.2 - 10.8||4 - 4¼|
|9 (L-XL)||10.8 - 11.4||4¼ - 4½|
|10 (XL)||11.4 - 12.1||4½ - 4¾|
Step 1: Measure the paw
Place front paw on a blank paper, standing with full weight. Make one mark at the "heel" by aligning your pen straight down the back of the leg, and one mark at the longest toe nail. Measure the distance between the two markings.
For Mud Monsters, Snow Mushers and Mutt Trackers - measure the front paw and rear paw.
Step 2: Match to our sizing chart
Choose the smallest size which fits dogs entire paw, including toe nails.
Step 3: Putting boots on dogs
- Stand over your dog with dog between your legs
- Slide boot over the paw
- Ensure boot is all the way on
- Fasten boots Securely
- Tug the end of the boot
- If boot slips down it may be too large or fastened too loosely
- If boot stay in place, it is the correct size and fastened correctly
Boots that are too large may slip off or wear prematurely!
- A snug fit is best.
- The strap of the boot should fall at the narrow spot on the leg - just above the dew claw - at the ankle of the front legs.
- Breed examples are approximate guides only as paw sizes are not consistent within breeds.