Red Dog Blue Kat EVERYDAY Classic Harvest (Pork, Salmon & Turkey) Raw Dog Food
Economical blend includes pork meat and organs combined with turkey necks and wild salmon for a perfectly rounded blend (poultry, red meat and fish all in one!). Combined with some fresh veggies and blueberries, makes for a nutritious and delicious meal for any pup!
EVERYDAY RAW™ (formerly No Frilz) is formulated for adult AAFCO standards. Please see Feeding Guidelines for instructions for puppies.
No additives, preservatives or fillers.
75% MEAT AND ORGAN / 25% VEGGIES
Pork muscle meat (trim & heart), wild salmon, turkey necks, lamb liver, celery, blueberries, bok choy, butternut squash, sunflower seeds, black soldier fly larvae powder, kelp powder.
|Ca: P Ratio||:1||0.00|
HOW MUCH TO FEED YOUR DOG
The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning. For best results, we recommend feeding red meat meals in rotation with poultry and fish, and adding fresh wild salmon or cod liver oil before serving.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
*As a percentage of body weight
SUPPLEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PUPPIES
Sodium, Copper and Zinc and Vitamin D and E
- Sodium: kosher sea salt or Himalayan salt – ¼ tsp / lb
- Copper: Oysters, spirulina (be sure it’s organic and tested for toxins and heavy metals), shiitake mushrooms (dried or fresh), almond & cashew butter and dark leafy greens like beet tops and spinach.
- Zinc: Canned sardines packed in spring water (not oil) and oysters, organic eggs, ground pumpkin seeds, & cashew butter
- Vitamin D: Oily fish (sardines, mackeral and herring) and organic/free-run egg yolks
- Vitamin E: Organic sunflower seed oil and almond butter
SAFETY & HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
Keep product frozen until ready to use. Defrost package in a leak-proof container (reduces the risk of cross contamination!) and leave in the refrigerator for 24 hours, or until soft through. We recommend serving in a stainless steel bowl as it is easier to clean, and does not have surface pores that may collect bacteria. Partially eaten food should be put back into the refrigerator after 20 minutes. Wash hands, utensils and all contact surfaces with soap and hot water.
*Poultry should not be kept longer than 2 days.
*Red meats & fish should not be kept longer than 3 days.