Standlee Premium Western Forage Orchard Grass
- Moderate to low protein, moderate high sugar and fiber content
- Always Fresh ‘From Our Field - To Your Home’
- All-Natural and Free of Any Additives or Preservatives
- Hand-Selected for Optimal Product Quality
- Stimulates Chewing Which Promotes Dental & Digestive Health
- Encourages Natural Foraging Behaviors
- Convenient reclosable box for ease of storage and cleanliness.
Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Orchard Grass Forage
|Crude Protein||Min 8%|
|Crude Fat||Min 1.5%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 35%|
Standlee Premium Products Premium Orchard Grass can be fed to rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, prairie dogs and other herbivores. Feed Standlee Premium Orchard Grass, along with the vitamin and mineral fortified feed specific to these animals, to meet essential nutrient requirements. Standlee Premium Orchard Grass forage can be fed at a minimum rate equal to 10% of the total diet. Free choice feeding may be offered, but Standlee Premium Orchard Grass is NOT intended to be the only component of the diet. Place forages in a hopper, bin or loose. Remove any uneaten forage if it becomes wet, damp or soiled.
Feeding a small amount of fresh forage stimulates chewing, which aids in proper wear of teeth, and promotes a healthy digestive system.
Always provide clean, fresh water daily. Store forage in a cool dry place. Reclose after each use.